Full Time Business Director
* Updated 5/01*
Cristo Rey seeks an experienced professional to join its Leadership Team. As a member of the Leadership Team, the Business Director reports to the President.
This position will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, and managing all financial-related activities of Cristo Rey Kansas City. This will include oversight of accounting and the total annual budget including department expenses, finance, strategic planning, budgeting, legal, and human resources processes and procedures. The ideal candidate would be a disciplined self-starter who regularly sets ambitious goals for the department and possesses excellent communication skills and seeks to be actively engaged in the school community.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required; advance degree preferred
- Three years proven experience as a director of finance or similar position in a small to medium organization, non-profit work experience preferred
- Extensive knowledge of QuickBooks
- Superior analytical, written and verbal communication skills are crucial to this position
- The ideal candidate would be a disciplined self-starter who regularly sets ambitious goals for the entire department, and inspires the team to achieve them
Please complete an online application (https://cristo-rey.herokuapp.com/) and submit a cover letter. A complete job description can be found on the high school’s website. No phone calls please.
Required education: Bachelor's
Full Time Faculty
* Updated 5/16*
Cristo Rey Kansas City seeks certified faculty members in the following subjects: math, theology, fine arts (art/dance), and social studies for the 2017 - 2018 school year. Experience in urban schools preferred, though not required. Please complete an online application (https://cristo-rey.herokuapp.com/)and email resume to Michael Padow (firstname.lastname@example.org) if interested.
Cristo Rey Kansas City seeks certified substitute teachers in all subject areas. Experience in urban schools preferred, though not required. Please submit application online Please complete an online application (https://cristo-rey.herokuapp.com/)and email resume to Marianne Organ (email@example.com) if interested.
Full-Time School Bus Driver
Download the Job Description
Cristo Rey Kansas City is looking for full-time school bus driver for the Corporate Work Study Program (CWSP).
Reports to: CWSP Transportation Coordinator
- Transports students in compliance with all safety regulations and rules of the road as established by the states of both Kansas and Missouri.
- Submits to and passes appropriate background checks and drug / alcohol testing as deemed appropriate
- Adheres to and enforces all rules established for students and staff by CRKC.
- Maintains a current bus driver’s license
- Reports any/all bus malfunctions or needed repairs and secures the bus with locked doors and windows daily
- Reports delays, accidents or problematic transportation situations using telephone or two-way radios
- Adhere to strict time schedules and routes for boarding, dropping off and picking up students from both neighborhoods, businesses and corporate sponsors as directed by the Transportation Coordinator
- Notifies the Transportation Coordinator at least 24 hours in advance if unable to drive the bus on any given day due to illness or emergency; at least 72 hours for medical appointments and at least 2 weeks for personal time.
- Be a positive adult model for CRKC students by adhering to established expectations including but not limited to:
o Use of appropriate, respectful and ''clean'' language
o No smoking at any time or anywhere on school property, where students are present, or while driving a school vehicle
o Modest and appropriate dress as outlined in the employee handbook
o No personal use of cell phones while driving or while students are being transported
o No personal use of vehicles or gas cards unless approved by the Transportation Coordinator
- Maintains a valid bus driver’s license and meets any/all requirements as established by the states of Kansas and Missouri
- Successful experiences working with young adult male/female students
- Knows, accepts and enforces the rules and employee expectations of CRKC
Please complete an online application (https://cristo-rey.herokuapp.com/) and submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Cristo Rey’s mission is to provide a Catholic, college prep education enhanced by an innovative corporate work study program to a diverse population with economic need.